Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome

I have recently decided that I needed to start eating healthier. Since I am the cook around here, looks like the whole family will be eating some nutritious meals. Living abroad, in Hungary, often makes it much more challenging to find low-fat or low-calorie ingredients. Often times, you will be able to substitute one of the ingredients in my recipes for a lighter version of the same ingredient (it's simply not available to us here). I am a stay at home mother of 2 overly energetic pre-schoolers and as you may already know they are the toughest food critics ;) Hopefully, this blog will give me the motivation to cook healthy meals daily!

Hope you enjoy this blog and the recipes!

All comments and meal ideas welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I can't wait to check out all the recipes and share mine with you :) Great idea to start a blog since we all know you are a great cook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will use often too, as I am trying to lose more weigth. We are trying a new recipe tonight, we will let you know how it turns out.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Idea! I'm adding this blog to my favorites. Always better to try recipes that have been tested, and when you have the end picture to go with it, all the better.
    Mel W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trop cool! Be vais assurememt essayer tes recettes!:)

    ReplyDelete